The District 95 Educational Foundation works with our parents, community, and businesses to gather and disburse tax-deductible donations to support activities that enhance, enrich, and supplement educational opportunities for learners across all eight District 95 schools.
Your support of the Foundation will help fund these exciting initiatives throughout the school year:
- Lego Leagues in all elementary and middle schools
- Teacher innovation and speaker grants
- STEAM initiatives like the Science Fair & STEAM Summit
- Film Festival
- Author in Residence
- High school internship and other career development opportunities
- More exploratory learning opportunities
Your donation is greatly appreciated and it’s tax deductible! The District 95 Educational Foundation is a 501©3 and it qualifies to receive matching grant funds from participating companies.
3 Easy Ways to Donate: