D95 Backer Parent and Community Drive
BECOME A D95 BACKER TODAY!
The District 95 Educational Foundation works with our parents, community, and businesses to gather and disburse tax-deductible donations to support activities that enhance, enrich, and supplement educational opportunities for learners across all eight District 95 schools.
Your support of the Foundation will help fund these exciting initiatives for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Lego Leagues in all elementary and middle schools
- Teacher innovation grants
- STEAM initiatives like the Science Fair & STEAM Summit
- Film Festival
- High school internship and other career development opportunities
- More exploratory learning opportunities
Your donation is greatly appreciated and it’s tax deductible! The District 95 Educational Foundation is a 501©3 and it qualifies to receive matching grant funds from participating companies.
3 Easy Ways to Donate: